Thursday 5 December 2019

DOWNLOAD EEP BODENPLATTEN

It's not the tool or the language that is an issue for me, as google translate is quite up to the task and there aren't too many dialog boxes to figure out. You could also just use Nostruktor to create a 2D cube using the house tutorial instructions and do it that way as well without a 3D modeling program. But I'm not sure. Glad to see you are making progress: I'm thinking it's possible to build an object with a single flat polygon sized correctly for your layout or a bit smaller , and texture it using the plan bitmap you want to create in EEP. I have decorating to do first: eep bodenplatten

Uploader: Tautilar
Date Added: 6 June 2009
File Size: 64.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 61118
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hallo Goetz, vielleicht kannst du ihm ja doch helfen. I am making progress however and this community is super helpful.

eep bodenplatten

X import route into Nostruktor. If memory serves for that excellent series of videos by Ruud for EEP 10 - the key is to scale the bitmap so it matches the plan settings in EEP. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Hi all, New guy here The above link did not work for me. I have decorating to do first: Welcome to our community bodenplattwn EEP enthusiasts.

eep bodenplatten

Hi everyone A simple question, hopefully a simple answer. Can I inquire of the ease of use of Nostruckor, I have often been temped to purchase it and have a go at building something but as it is not in my native tongue I have been put off by my lack of understanding of German: I'm not sure I've mastered exactly how the plan limits work in EEP max nodes per Km based on H x W but Ruud places the emphasis on making sure the scales agree so the plan and bitmap match up.

I am overwhelmed at times at just how helpful people are on here. As for importing track plans, the only tool I can think of that may be of use is called "JW Gleiseditor". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will bodenplatteh better looked after: But I'm not sure.

84 Best Fliesen images in | Tiles, Mosaics, Roof tiles

I hope this helps you. Your browser has JavaScript disabled. I will in the next few week purchase Nostruktor but not just now. Gleisplan mit Tauschtextur auf Bodenplatten? Example of what I didn't find in the documentation: What I did find so far in the documentation: I'm thinking it's possible to build an object with a single flat polygon sized correctly for your layout or a bit smallerand texture it using the plan bitmap you want to create in EEP. Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section!!!

Design of background images, ground layouts, labels, lettering etc.

It's the understanding of how to put things together that is the challenge. For me it's far easier to use 3DS Max as I know this program bodenpltten already and using the.

I have read on the forum of users using maps and track plans and I was unsure how this was done, I could ask them directly but I dont know bkdenplatten google translate would put my question in the proper format. I think that approach may be interesting for bodenpllatten ability to scale in EEP itself, but also perhaps view elevation as well vertical object so you can model in 3D so you can have the standard CAD 3D blueprint view replicated this way in EEP.

Design of background images, ground layouts, labels, lettering etc. | EEP Hilfe

I also thought of another perhaps overly complicated? Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum".

I think Nostruktor has a very steep learning curve - the language barrier only adds to that - but it is not the issue. And there's the added difficulty that model railway systems are, unlike EEP, scaled down and distorted to a small degreemaking 1: Before i had EEP.

I got phenomenal help from the forums here on that topic! You could also just use Nostruktor to create a 2D cube using the house tutorial instructions and do it that way as well without a 3D modeling program. Hat sich aber wahrscheinlich durch die Antwort von Thomas schon erledigt. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

I've only had the software for a few weeks now and invested several hours daily in understanding bdenplatten with frequent trips to google translate to help with the technical terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment